Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hooray! The bathroom completed and the shower was absolute bliss. We haven't put the door back on and that's a job for tomorrow. From this...




to this...


and...


Well worth the money and effort as well as the peace of mind with an end to the leaks. A professional job completed by two craftsmen. I plan to watch football tonight, drink beer and have a well earned lie in tomorrow although I suspect I will be wide awake at 6 am. But that is one of the major tasks completed on my retirement list* and frees me up for other tasks ahead.
TTFN.

*In my head and not committed to paper... therefore not binding!


Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Well done! Looks great.

8:15 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Congrats, it looks terrific!

2:05 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers folks.
I have just shortened and refitted the door. We'll repaint that and fix up the mirror. I'll add a little bling in the shape of a blue glass mosaic around the mirror. I'm aiming for small but tasteful touches to balance out the spartan look.

11:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home