Hooray! The bathroom completed and the shower was absolute bliss. We haven't put the door back on and that's a job for tomorrow. From this...
to this...
and...
Well worth the money and effort as well as the peace of mind with an end to the leaks. A professional job completed by two craftsmen. I plan to watch football tonight, drink beer and have a well earned lie in tomorrow although I suspect I will be wide awake at 6 am. But that is one of the major tasks completed on my retirement list* and frees me up for other tasks ahead.
TTFN.
*In my head and not committed to paper... therefore not binding!
to this...
and...
Well worth the money and effort as well as the peace of mind with an end to the leaks. A professional job completed by two craftsmen. I plan to watch football tonight, drink beer and have a well earned lie in tomorrow although I suspect I will be wide awake at 6 am. But that is one of the major tasks completed on my retirement list* and frees me up for other tasks ahead.
TTFN.
*In my head and not committed to paper... therefore not binding!
Labels: Building worx
3 Comments:
Well done! Looks great.
Congrats, it looks terrific!
Cheers folks.
I have just shortened and refitted the door. We'll repaint that and fix up the mirror. I'll add a little bling in the shape of a blue glass mosaic around the mirror. I'm aiming for small but tasteful touches to balance out the spartan look.
Post a Comment
<< Home