Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Oops! I nearly forgot to link this for your considered perusal and I hope you will be as horrified as I am. I first came across this on twitter and a fellow blogger reminded me of this attack upon civil liberties.
I have believed for a long time that our society is changing as civilisation slowly collapses. But our politicians are clearly rattled and frightened by events overseas: the Arab spring, protests in the Med countries of the eu and the anger might eventually spread to the thus far supine British public. With park keepers being given "police powers" and the creeping use of companies such as G4S to provide security and protection, things are going to get sticky hence the politico's desire to enact these sweeping powers. Bastards everyone of them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home