Thursday, June 07, 2012


At long last... the bulk of the studying is done apart from two small 500 word pieces which I will attend to next week. But I am finally feel free and able to relax. Next week is the final one on placement and I return to work proper after taht. It has been either full on with little time for tea let alone lunch or tumbleweed days where I have slogged through mental health law, ethics, human rights, values, etc... All that hard work and I will not find out if I have passed until the autumn. However, I am just so pleased to be able to return to a normal routine.


This afternoon was spent rushing around the garden, cutting grass,weeding and general dogsbodying before the deluge and predicted monsoon (BBC hyperbole!). I also planted out the bigger cucumber, tomato and pepper plants with improvised shelters and supports. We are inundated with hundreds of snails... hedgehogs needed as the cats aren't interested in this free supply of protein. I also have a gooseberry bush ready to go into a large tub which necessitated a quick trip to the local cheap-as-chips store. It's also handy for cheap beer (good ones) and pet food as well as for ogling rough milfs. With the onset of rain the store was full of very slow moving pensioners and large families of noisy children. I was in and out in ten minutes so as to escape that particular hell. I now have three days off and I intend to relax and I am hoping for sunny weather. Dog on lead, camera at the ready and some photos of local sites...hopefully better than the wasteland pictured below.


TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Well done! (for coursework and gardening efforts)

Is the shop selling cheap beer just a local one or is it a national chain?

Enjoy your 3 days off. You've earnt it!

10:11 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thank you BW.
The store is B & M and they do appear to be nationwide from their website.
No gardening today as it is pouring down out there which has also put the kibosh on walking as well. There is only so often I can risk getting soaked... again.

12:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home