Monday, April 23, 2012


                                           Happy St. George's Day!

The various potions and pills haven't yet done the trick as I work my way through my body weight in tissues and the sinus pain is particularly unpleasant. However, I am wrapped up warm and fortified by tea and spotify. It is also the Bard's birth and death day so I'll have a trawl through BBCi for anything that might be on the radio. Otherwise it's back to bed for me with plenty of Vicks vapour rub and Olbas oil. Enjoy the day...
TTFN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Get well soon, Del.

10:37 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Scoakat.
The meds, sleep and plenty of chillies helping!

10:50 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Are you struggling through, or are you able to have a couple of days off to recuperate properly?

6:57 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Hi BW. I am still off under strict instructions from Mrs C. to recuperate. High temp., pain, tiredness and streaming nose put paid to any chance of an early return to work. I am better today & I intend to return to work tomorrow. I can always tell I am better because I start to get stir crazy whilst stuck indoors.

11:03 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home