Friday, April 06, 2012

                  (courtesy of  boyerwritesdotwordpressdotcom)

So much for a lie in this morning on my day off. One of the cats (Molly) decided to clamber all over me for attention at a decidedly early hour. So up and at 'em: breakfasted, shopping done, pooch walked, bills paid, gym workout completed, showered and finally a welcome cup of tea. No studying today as I plan to relax and leave the essay for over the weekend. We have a week off with the bank holiday weekend and study days to complete the essay for the deadline on the 16th April. I had hoped to get down to Essex over Easter but that will have to wait until my placement and the course is completed. But the last six weeks and the second exam particularly left most of us exhausted and keen to do anything but studying this weekend. My plan is to write over the weekend and get it completed by midweek at the latest so I can enjoy a few days off when it is all done and dusted.
For the rest of today though I plan to cook a nice meal, have a few beers and catch up on DVD's and TV programmes I have missed over the last several weeks. It's also nice to restart gym training after having used the excuse of studying to avoid it during that time. So, tired physically and mentally but in a good way... Oh! Have a Happy Easter and don't forget, chocolate bunnies have feelings too.
TTFN.

n.b. It is also Happy Blogday! Six years of this trivia...

5 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Happy Blogday!
I still enjoy the journals/commentary/rants, just can't find the muse to re-visit mine!

7:05 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Happy Blogday, Delcatto! I'm off this afternoon so I think I'll have a few and celebrate with/for you!

7:29 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers fellas!
After putting the shoulder to the millstone over the last several weeks I am at a loss this afternoon, twiddling my thumbs and itching to get at the books but I promised to give it a miss today. Dog walked for a second time, plants tidied up and I am missin a decent local pub with good chap beer and convivial company. Ah well, beer and spotify it is then.

7:39 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Happy Blogday, belatedly.

Don't forget to let me know when you're down this way.

10:47 am  
Blogger mp45 said...

Toned arm and leg muscles and firmer abs is what everybody wishes to have. It brings a lot of advantages and will define you from others. It signifies self-discipline and determination. Possessing a refined body structure will bring a big appealing impression anywhere you go and will absolutely bring out bursting confidence in you. There a lot of ways to achieve this amazing shape which will make you spend much money but gives unsatisfactory outcome. You always look for a perfect gym workout plan that will build your muscle and become an athlete. It’s time to get the best solution for your fitness anxieties and try MP45’s effective daily diet plan and exercise routine.

3:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home