Wednesday, February 29, 2012


Yup, I have been absent from this blog for far too long. I am on the course after last minute shenanigans involving managers but I have made it. For the next four months I will be tied up with studies and the placement. Three days in and my first assignment needs to meet the Friday evening deadline. I can't complain because I knew from colleagues experiences it is an intensive course. One positive is no on calls for the next four months and Mon - Fridays only. It will be nice to have weekends back if only for a short while. I must away as more studying to attend to and it is No. 1 son's nineteenth birthday tomorrow. I cannot believe it is nineteen years since he arrived into our lives and into the world. I would remark  'Where has the time gone' but I know it was spent living.

TTFN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Moses Baskets said...

It's nice post.. I like this blog....


Floor lamps

12:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home