Friday, September 09, 2022
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- We have power! The electrician arrived to fit a n...
- Another early start as I woke up at 5 a.m. as it ...
- After an early night I was up very early this mor...
- It is pouring rain here and thankfully much cooler...
- The final reveal for the Heinkel He 219 early 194...
- We went for a morning walk to stretch our legs, g...
- I seem to rinse and repeat each week here as it i...
- A quick model update, mainly for my records but t...
- Hooray! Finally arrived at my days off although w...
- Finally the damp course work is finished with the ...

2 Comments:
I'd have thought that the experience of Trump and Johnson would have put you off the idea of Republicanism forever.
The prospect of Absoute Power to people like that? Sheeesh.
Lol. I trump you with Imperial Rome and assorted royalty over the ages ruling by divine right.
I some respects I agree this is a reasonable solution. Just remove some of the assorted lesser royals and it will be better. President Blair or Johnson...what a horrible thought!
Post a Comment
<< Home