Friday, August 19, 2022

 I seem to rinse and repeat each week here as it is Friday, the first of three days off and I am shattered after another busy four days at work. It is busier than ever and the news we received this week of some specialist teams no longer accepting referrals and handing cases back to us...there is a hint of mutiny in the air. I shall find out next week what's going on because I don't want to know today. I spent the morning with a brief spell of modelling and then relaxing in the garden and that is my plan for the weekend.


I painstakingly dabbed the darker grey camouflage on with a paint brush, slightly different from the instructions as photographs show this paint scheme as being more appropriate. It's a Heinkel HE 219 night fighter with radar out front and apart from some paint and seatbelt scratch building in the cockpit, I have built it out of the box. It's nice to get back to the desk and modelling, escaping the nonsense that is currently infecting the world. 


The garden itself was quiet with some sunshine and a cool breeze as I sat there with a cup of tea and listened to the seagulls and swifts overhead. A day for peaceful contemplation and escape the noise and constant demands. 

TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home