Sad loss of a wonderful musician and at a relatively young age.
Monday, February 07, 2011
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- A lot has happened over the past week with the rev...
- I have three delightful days off awa...
- Just a little colour to brighten up these grey day...
- Every January for many years I have been brassic b...
- Many years ago I worked with a client who always a...
- Normal service will be resumed when the leurgy has...
- We woke up to snow again this morning as No.1 coug...
- I have been tagged by Bill Sticker in the blogging...
- If you look at the above photograph very carefully...
- The past week has been an odd one, betwixt and bet...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home