Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- Every January for many years I have been brassic b...
- Many years ago I worked with a client who always a...
- Normal service will be resumed when the leurgy has...
- We woke up to snow again this morning as No.1 coug...
- I have been tagged by Bill Sticker in the blogging...
- If you look at the above photograph very carefully...
- The past week has been an odd one, betwixt and bet...
- Last show unless the BBC suits see sense and resci...
- To all my readers a late veryA legitimate excuse b...
- Some locally made pork pie and Cox's Orange Pippin...

2 Comments:
That makes me long for the warmer seasons. Oh well. At least the days are getting longer!
I heard on the radio yesterday of the first snowdrops emerging. That plus the birds singing fills me with joy in anticipation of the spring which is, alas, several more weeks away.
Post a Comment
<< Home