Tuesday, January 18, 2011

















Every January for many years I have been brassic but I thought I had cracked it this year. Finances in order and a comfortable month ahead. Car booked in for a service at the months end and all bills paid up to date. Then the car broke down... twice. The service, new battery and a number of urgent and immediate repairs have left me once again brassic. Life's a bit of a bugger at times? Happily, cupboards and freezer stocked up and plenty of books to read. Dog walking is also free and if push comes to shove I'll look for that Korean cook book! On the plus side the days are getting longer and we even had sunshine today.
TTFN.

Brassic from Cockney rhyming slang: 'boracic lint' = skint.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Jones said...

Hugs.

But as you rightly point out, it could be worse.

XX

5:26 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Suzie.
Thankfully lots of work doesn't give me much time to think about not being able to afford a social life.

7:06 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home