Monday, May 24, 2010

Lots of work, high mileage and hot weather spent in the car means I am currently exhausted. When I do have some spare time it is spent enjoying the sunshine whilst we have it rather than indoors on the PC. However, a weekend off is gradually approaching over the horizon and my local pub has a charity weekend of music, fun and frolics which happily coincides with payday. Lovely.
Having assessed so many people with dementia over the past year I have come to the conclusion that one should grab life and squeeze the juice from it until the pips squeek. So eat, drink and be merry and enjoy life with your friends and family whilst you may. Enjoy that fag, that drink or that sausage (fnarr, fnarr!) and bugger the doomsayers and crackpots who say it's bad for you. I'll happily share the bangers and beers but can you please smoke that fag outside in the naughty corner unless the govt. allows you to rejoin the rest of us. I can certainly do with letting my hair down and having a laugh. Until then it's back to the grindstone with four busy days ahead of me.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Here, here... roll on Sunday

10:29 pm  
Blogger Cooking Lager said...

http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home