Monday, April 26, 2010
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- An addendum: I watched the bats flitting above our...
- I am slowly sipping one of my favourite bottled be...
- I have emerged into the sunlit uplands after an ex...
- Hey! I've missed the fourth birthday for this blog...
- Update regarding Mrs C's new netbook....It did not...
- I finally gave in to pester power and bought a net...
- O God, no....Chocolate!!
- I received two lovely surprises this evening, so m...
- Good news all around: Spurs beat Fulham 3 - 1 and ...
- I seem to have spent the day attempting to log in ...

4 Comments:
Very good - I like that Cameron isn't even a consideration!
I think Cameron was frightened by the fox in the Brer Rabbit stories told by his nanny.
Great :)
I'm having a job deciding which level to stop at though...
There's an arrow after the Lib Dems...vote for Dorothy!
Post a Comment
<< Home