Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey! I've missed the fourth birthday for this blog.


















No more terrible twos, troublesome threes...it's learnt the power of swearing and reached the 'fuck you fours'. As I look back over the past four years and think drivel and nonsense, I am surprised. A good aide memoire as I view my selected and highly censored entries, especially where work is concerned. Several entries omitted/deleted because blogging in anger or when drunk is not a good idea or because my soapbox has blown up the rant meter. Blogging has slowed down of late because of the pressure of work and, quite frankly, at times I have had nothing to say or my mind has gone blank. I could add as part of the delcatto manifesto to blog everyday but like most of the political rubbish published it ain't gonna happen. I'll just continue in the same vein I have mined over the past four years.
I have been giving a lot of thought to what to do and where to go for my fiftieth birthday this year. I have always wanted to see Hadrian's Wall and walk along parts of it. So I intend to have a week off and do just that. Possibly camping although the weather may influence that decision nearer the time. I'm not one for big parties or being the centre of attention so I can hopefully escape that. We'll see how my plans go and whether something else comes to mind.
TTFN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Happy Blogday!

9:07 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Happy Blogday! And good luck for your 50th. We're having a (big) anniversary party here in a month, why don't you stop by?!

11:36 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Happy 4th Blogday!

I know a great place right near the wall... the farm where we go every autumn. They're just redoing the smaller of the two self-catering units, and it is (we think) very reasonably priced. They might well have availability as they don't market aggressively, and it's mostly repeat bookings and word of mouth. Drop me an email if you'd like the details.

3:26 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers BW, email on it's way.

1:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home