Friday, April 30, 2010

Bugger and thrice bugger!! I have leave from work and I have a stiff neck and shoulders. Usually a sign of stress and there is plenty of it currently. Mrs C. neglected to pay a bill and the debt collectors came acalling. I have now paid it off but I was more than a mite furious, especially at being lied to. Now broke and still annoyed, especially since my plans for the month ahead may now have to change without the readies to hand.
On a gentler note No.1 son now has new spectacles after living without for the past few years (not cool) and he looks quite the fashionable young chap about town. he managed to bring stylish and cheap together so as a reward I bought him the pair of shorts he wanted. I have always had a penchant for Hawaiian shirts and he has bought a similarly styled pair of shorts...loud and flowery. He is also a tad excited because he will get to meet Bear Grylls again in a few weeks time. He has been in the scouts since he first joined the cubs aged nine and his ambition is to be a scout leader.He's also training to be a kayak instructor hence his excitement when he found me exploring possible jobs in Canada. Sadly not for a few years yet...














So tonight will be a quiet night in although we're off to see an excellent psychobilly band at our local this coming weekend. Loud, sweaty and frantic with references to zombies and voodoo....just hits the spot.
TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Is this Hayseed Dixie weekend? You MUST tell me how they are live, please?! I hope you all have a blast!

4:08 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Sadly not. It's a band called bad Apples. Very good though.

10:43 am  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Hmm never heard of them. My other guess was Captain Klegg and the Night Creatures. I'll have to google Bad Apples.

10:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home