Thursday, May 06, 2010















This may smack of paranoia but whenever I have commented on any blog over the past ten days I have consistently been asked to input my password a second time. Is this google running checks or copying my comments, possibly keeping track of my internet activity on Blogger? This includes comments upon my own blog. So what is it? I guess I shall put this question to Blogger itself in an attempt to find out.
This election has garnered the interest of No.1 son which is interesting. He's showing more interest in it than some of my work colleagues. Sadly, friends and acquaintances appear to be sticking to tribal voting: stick a red rosette on a monkey's arse and they would vote for it....Oh! It is a monkey's arse. I just have this horrible feeling that Labour will get in again...
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

I haven't had that problem at all, but I have gotten 3 spam comments on one post. Same subject and same source. I didn't think those automated spam comments were supposed to be able to get through this security feature.
That is what I have noticed odd very recently.

11:29 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

I've noticed it all over the place - and when I'm sure I got the letters correct too. You know how much I trust Google, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you're correct. Just don't expect them to admit it!!!

6:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home