Tuesday, January 01, 2013



                                      Happy New Year.
                             I hope 2013 is a bright and happy year for you all.

I've just returned from a long walk to blow away the cobwebs and clear my head as well as keep the pooch happy. Camera dusted off and I took a few practice shots in the sunshine including the photo below of urban regeneration in Grimsby...


Oddly enough it is ideal for dog walking, wildlife and local kids skateboard there. The potential for a park or housing is there but decay appears to be the order of the day. But for today I shared the space with several dog walkers, I watched one angler who appeared content with the world at this moment in time and we watched the swans awaiting their daily bread. I am avoiding the usual media nonsense looking back at 2012 and predicting the year ahead. Sometimes it is good to live in and for the moment without inviting anxiety or regret in to trouble you. As for resolutions... back on the slimming world diet after two weeks of ignoring it and just the search for a job nearer home. Time to grind the beans for a fresh brew of coffee...
TTFN.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Happy New Year. Glad I'm not the only one avoiding rewinds.

3:04 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Happy New Year, Delcatto!

5:48 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thank you both. First chance to log back on since New Years day.

11:53 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home