First rule of blogging: Don't blog drunk. But it's a day off and I actually had a few pints in my local. It's only the second time I have drunk in there over the past year. A couple of 'so-so' beers and the toilets are a smelly bleach free zone. It may well be some time before I choose to go in there again. The barman has not improved as far as social skills and cleanliness are concerned. I can buy better and cheaper beer elsewhere with a friendly welcome so I will definitely opt to do that.
No excuses for the recent lack of blogging... the muse had left me and looking at recent posts I would say it had left some time ago. Problems at work and home with the result that I have little I can say until a few things have changed as well as bad case of writers block. Hopefully some of the changes I have initiated will pay off over the next few months and a return to creative thinking will have the desired effect. Until then it may well be quiet on this here blog.
TTFN.
No excuses for the recent lack of blogging... the muse had left me and looking at recent posts I would say it had left some time ago. Problems at work and home with the result that I have little I can say until a few things have changed as well as bad case of writers block. Hopefully some of the changes I have initiated will pay off over the next few months and a return to creative thinking will have the desired effect. Until then it may well be quiet on this here blog.
TTFN.
1 Comments:
I've broken that first rule several times. Thankfully I don't think I've embarrassed myself more than usual.
Post a Comment
<< Home