Wednesday, June 01, 2011

First rule of blogging: Don't blog drunk. But it's a day off and I actually had a few pints in my local. It's only the second time I have drunk in there over the past year. A couple of 'so-so' beers and the toilets are a smelly bleach free zone. It may well be some time before I choose to go in there again. The barman has not improved as far as social skills and cleanliness are concerned. I can buy better and cheaper beer elsewhere with a friendly welcome so I will definitely opt to do that.
 No excuses for the recent lack of blogging... the muse had left me and looking at recent posts I would say it had left some time ago. Problems at work and home with the result that I have little I can say until a few things have changed as well as bad case of writers block. Hopefully some of the changes I have initiated will pay off over the next few months and a return to creative thinking will have the desired effect.  Until then it may well be quiet on this here blog.
TTFN.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

I've broken that first rule several times. Thankfully I don't think I've embarrassed myself more than usual.

2:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home