Tuesday, June 21, 2011


After thirteen weeks at the local fat fighters club I have now lost 2 stones & 8  1/2 pounds  (36 & 1/2 lbs). My clothes are hanging off me and Mrs.C is prompting me to buy some new clothes. I'm holding off on that because I still have more weight to lose and I would rather wait until it is worth my while investing in a new wardrobe. The question is "Do I feel better?" and the answer is "Hell yeah!". I have more energy, the dog is benefiting from the extra walks and I am using the exercise bike more. I have met my first target and I have now set my next one. This also accounts for less time spent at the PC as I change some of my habits and move around more. I am making the most of the overcast summer we have so far experienced. It is odd being the only bloke amongst all the women at the club although there are a few other blokes who occasionally pop in. But most of the people there are supportive and friendly and I am thoroughly enjoying it thus far. Here's to the next thirteen weeks and more weight loss.
TTFN.

6 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

Congratulations - great achievement! Been a great year for weight loss, good excuse for us to raise a glass or two on the 16th (but maybe not three unless its something healthy!)

6:57 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Great job! I'm still working on it here. I'm down 25 from the first of the year, but have been stuck there for a while now. You have good resolve, especially mostly being the only guy there and sticking with it!

12:32 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Guys.
I just have to keep focused and it helps having the support.

6:45 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Very well done.

9:40 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Don't mean to drive you to the biscuit tin, but I've just seen this: http://www.taxpayersalliance.com/grassroots/2011/06/free-parking-lincolnshire.html

9:54 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

I saw this the other day BW. Absolutely crazy. It will kill off small businesses & if left alone there is no need for the extra wardens. Lincs CC are attempting to earn more money from this despite the denials from the council apparatchik during the interview. Tesco will do well out of this. Ker ching!

7:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home