Check out the drummer!!
Friday, June 04, 2010
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- Last night's music thrash for charity saw the pub ...
- Lots of work, high mileage and hot weather spent i...
- I have caught an absolute stinker of a cold. After...
- Not just all change nationally with Lib/Lab/Con pl...
- This may smack of paranoia but whenever I have com...
- I spent a lovely afternoon in the garden, mowing, ...
- Bugger and thrice bugger!! I have leave from work ...
- As I sit here with the rain lashing down outside a...
- Just a quick link in between battling with paperwo...
- This brought a smile to my face this morning.From ...
2 Comments:
Now there's a pretty unique style...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home