Thursday, February 11, 2010

















Hooray! Reconnected with the virtual world after several hours of "an area problem". No.1's laptop repaired, well a new hard drive as the last replacement he had purchased is now confirmed as a duff 'un. It's still under guarantee so money or a replacement is being sought to compensate. However, he will have his own access to the net and I am free to use this one again. It's also arrived back in time for him to go online regarding some apprenticeships advertised in the local free press.
Mrs C. will be made redundant again in two weeks time and my employer is tightening the screws in these straitened times. An email arrived at work from the big chief stating "Efficient use of resources..." so anyone who leaves is not being replaced and we all have to be more flexible in our work practices. Get rid of all the unnecessary bureaucracy and that will address much of this. So we are being squeezed from all sides. Mind you, I still have a job so time to knuckle down and crack on with it all. As I have said before it is the youngsters I feel sorry for.
TTFN.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Sorry to hear about Mrs C. Hope things soon look up financially.

9:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home