Friday, January 08, 2010

Can I draw your attention to this and ask that you complete a submission and spread the word to your friends to do the same. Please treat it with some degree of seriousness because there might just be a chance we will be listened to. After all, they are supposed to be public servants.

The past week has required a Herculean effort at work with regard to travelling and providing a service. Well...some of us provided a Herculean effort and others made excuses (not parents whose offspring had snow days!) to fuckoffski and skive. Happily, our clientele made the biggest effort and insisted we do not visit where there was a real risk of our lives and limbs being placed at risk. So kudo's go to them! Needless to say I now have two days off after seven very looong days at work and further to Seany's important birthday celebrations I will have a drink tomorrow to provide him extra moral support.






New works vehicle!!










Apart from work I have done what any sensible person without the money to escape to warmer climes does...stayed indoors in the warm and surfed the net/read books/contemplated my navel/ THIS. I don't usually play computer games but I blame Rik because this is very addictive and I am considering downloading the full game but I am holding off because it is truly addictive. I am drawn like a moth to flame or Jonathon Ross to controversy.
Maybe just another game then.....
TTFN.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Thanks Delcatto, there went an hour!
Lol, I have to try to stay away from those games - boy do they eat up the time.

4:20 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

They are seriously addictive.

1:41 pm  
Blogger Suzanne Jones said...

Apart from getting to work and school we've stayed indoors, too. Not nice driving in current conditions unless absolutley necessary.

Take care.

7:05 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

I have popped across to the pub to help my mate celebrate his birthday. I am afraid I am dreadfully pissed and the rule no.1 is 'Do not blog whilst under the influence'. So I won't...TTFN and I love you all. x

12:50 am  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Good spot re the MPs expenses consultation. I'd not seen it. I'll repost it net week. It actually seemed quite sensible for once...

And I learnt a new word while completing it.

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home