This cracks me up.
Friday, January 01, 2010
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- It's 2010 and I awoke to a fresh covering of snow....
- To my occasional readers, all the best for a happy...
- Hat tip to Seany for the above. It is well worth y...
- That's it then, Christmas over for another year an...
- 'It's nearly Christmas!'Two lovely days off and th...
- All I can say is watch all of it....
- Winter has arrived and work yesterday evening was ...
- Hat tip to Leg Iron for this site. As someone who ...
- X-ray specs not required.I must be getting old bec...
- After the shenanigans of Monday things have been q...
2 Comments:
Fabulous.
:-)
It makes me laugh every time.
Post a Comment
<< Home