Friday, December 11, 2009

X-ray specs not required.













I must be getting old because Mrs.C pointed 'the woman' out to me. The woman in question was shopping whilst wearing an extremely short dress which was see through. As she strolled around the supermercado pushing the trolley and her toddler, oblivious to the other shoppers who stared in delight or annoyance I completely missed her until my wife drew my attention to her. Yes, I did enjoy the view but more importantly I was engrossed in the act of shopping and I also thought she's not wearing warm enough clothing. Mrs C. found it very amusing and said "It's your age dear". At this rate I will be wearing a flat cap with a terrier in the passenger seat whilst driving below the speed limit. I should really follow medical advice...

















TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I sometimes wonder why I missed the point where "phwoarr!" became "she's going to catch her death in that..."

8:17 pm  
Blogger Scoakat said...

Now that's funny, Del (and Seany)! My wife still catches me looking, but at my age I am becoming more shocked the younger they get.

1:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home