Wednesday, December 23, 2009





'It's nearly Christmas!'








Two lovely days off and then back to work Christmas Day, so I intend to enjoy them. Acoustic night yesterday and a lot of Rosie Nosie supped but an early finish for me because of two long and busy days at work. Driving long distances in this weather wasn't fun but British grit, internal and external helped. We are also out again tonight for a final Christmas get together and an eighties disco. More beer I'm afraid but I'll do my bit for Queen & country...stout yeoman that I am. Some final shopping tomorrow, the important items (wine, beer, cat & dog food) still to be bought. But all presents bought and under the tree ready for the big day. No.1 excited and counting down the days despite the veneer of teenage sneers.
I'll wish my occasional reader a Merry Christmas and hopefully Santa will bring you what you have wished for.
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzanne Jones said...

Whey hey - an 80s disco...the best kind in my opinion. Hope it was fab.

And (know this is a bit late - sorry) Merry Christmas to you, too.

:-)

11:33 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Cheers Suzie. It was a great night although I cannot for the life of me remember getting home.

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home