Friday, January 15, 2010

I've neglected the blog over this past week...work and addiction to 'Plants v Zombies' (free version) account for my time.











It is that time of year, cold and grey January with the lights, colour and fun of the Christmas celebrations now a memory. So many people have told me how flat and miserable they feel and, although the snow has gone, it's been replaced by rain and murk. We could do with some of those bright, sunny but cold days where the crisp fresh air reminds one it's good to be alive during the course of a long ramble. I've a week off at the month's end when I pop the car in for a long overdue service and I can possibly get some walks in accompanied by the ever faithful pooch.
Back to listening to Rachel Unthank & The Winterset, a wonderful CD I can wholeheartedly recommend.
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home