Wednesday, January 27, 2010


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
1
or fewer people with my name in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?


Nonsense....I found several on facebook.

Car serviced today at long last after 15 months of hard work and excessive mileage. Consequently February will be a quiet month with tea and lentils playing a prominent part as I can't afford anything else. On the plus side...I can confidently add more mileage in the knowledge that the car is healthy and hopefully will not see me stuck at the side of the road and February is a short month. No. 1 son is making lots of noise about applying for a provisional licence & driving lessons for his seventeenth birthday (March 1st) and the car's MOT is due. New tyres needed and some well deserved TLC for my little Suzuki. Blimey, I am going to be broke for the forseeable future...
TTFN.

4 Comments:

Blogger Seany said...

I have 624 namesakes in the USA apparently.

As for the car, I've been driwing around "one eyed" for the last few weeks. Having established that replacing the headlamp bulb made no difference at all, I'm resigned to the fact it will be something more expensive. Oh yippee... MOT thankfully a couple of months away yet!

6:36 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Sadly a necessary evil.

7:31 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

912. Apparently.

But, Februray and March are zero council tax and water rate bill months, surely?

10:21 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Ah...I had forgotten about the council tax & water bill so that about equals the finances out. Excellent.

8:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home