Four busy days at work as the referrals flood in and I am working through yet another lurgy. Blocked and painful sinuses, leaky eyes and I am deaf as my ears are also bunged up. But everyone I meet appears to be ill as well or just recovering. Thank the gods for nightnurse and Vicks vapour rub and tissues! A couple of days off now and time for a well earned beer tonight at my local. No.1's laptop has died again so a visit to a repair shop is required despite his initial demands for a new laptop. A firm no and refusal to engage in pointless protracted arguments worked.
Continued today (Wednesday) because this bug has given me achey bones and sitting at the PC was uncomfortable. But I sit here now surrounded by the beasties and sipping freshly brewed coffee. Apart from briefly shouting at the radio (I really do dislike Fiona Philips) I am having a quiet day in the warm as the pile of tissues grows bigger by the minute.

BBCi supplying the entertainment as I catch up on various shows including 'Dad's Army' which cheers me up no end and when I have had enough of that I'll switch to Spotify. Back to the radio...
TTFN.
Continued today (Wednesday) because this bug has given me achey bones and sitting at the PC was uncomfortable. But I sit here now surrounded by the beasties and sipping freshly brewed coffee. Apart from briefly shouting at the radio (I really do dislike Fiona Philips) I am having a quiet day in the warm as the pile of tissues grows bigger by the minute.

BBCi supplying the entertainment as I catch up on various shows including 'Dad's Army' which cheers me up no end and when I have had enough of that I'll switch to Spotify. Back to the radio...
TTFN.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home