Slow progress with the current build as the track links are tiny and as I discovered, easily broken. The kit itself is not for the fainthearted as parts don't fit, the instructions are vague and I believe there are a couple of pages missing from the instructions. The latter will necessitate a search on the internet for any copies on-line as I bought it from a Russian company and there's little chance of making contact now.
I dry fitted and taped the superstructure for now and put it aside and focused on some of the figures for the planned diorama.
Otherwise a very lazy weekend with some household chores attended to and sadly, the laziness is as a result of pain in my knees. Two nights with dreadful discomfort in my left knee which is the 'good' knee sees me reaching for painkillers and CBD oil to ensure I sleep at night. Rest and gentle exercise helps and one price of getting older. I also have little incentive to do anything except to batten down the hatches and await the deluge as the dam breaks. A couple of times a week I check the news and confirm it is all still nonsense / propaganda / bullshit. Otherwise I tend to focus on my own inane interests whilst work is busy and demanding so I tend to crash out, watch old comedies and read books or model. Some chillies have emerged from the seeds I have planted but because of the cold weather I will hold on before planting out. The one I really wanted to emerge was the foot long Anaheim chilli but so far nada. I shall have to try something different for them as I start to potter around the garden and fingers crossed we get some sun.
TTFN.



3 Comments:
People keep recommending CBD oil to me, but I've not yet tried it. May I ask what you think of it, and where you buy it?
It would be interesting to see whether you get an answer from the Russian company. Is it an old model? Is that why the plastic is so fragile?
I bought it at Holland & Barrett. It tastes horrible but the few times I have used it and it has been effective. I tend to use it as a last resort with pain relief at night to ensure I get some sleep but I don’t use it that often.
I found the missing page on-line and downloaded it but the instructions consist of diagrams with vague instructions. Although a difficult build I am enjoying it. The other company that makes a similar build is very expensive so I’ll use my skills to turn a pigs ear into a silk purse!
Thanks Delcatto.
Post a Comment
<< Home