Then there were five...
Yes, Fluffy has moved in temporarily on a part-time basis. He was visited by the cat rescue lady and we have confirmed he is an un-neutered male with no chip. He will be going to the vet next week via the cat rescue group for a check up and de-nadgering. He is extremely underweight and very thin, matted fur and I have applied some anti-flea stuff. Beautiful cat and such a gentle friendly personality. Shame we can't keep him as Maisie really doesn't like him. I suspect they'd settle down in time but five cats is too much. Having said that, he is sleeping on my lap and the other cats are fine with him. He prefers to go out at night but sleep in the house during the day. I'll need to return to work soon to feed this menagerie!
Happy Easter, Egg Day, Passover or extended Non-religious DIY weekend wherever you are.
TTFN.

3 Comments:
Great picture - all 5 in one! How'd you learn to herd cats?
One more tank killer!
Lol. I start modelling and they gather. The chance to chew plastic, stick fur to glue and spill paints is irresistable!
Post a Comment
<< Home