Thursday, March 08, 2018





Spring must be here because the caterwauling has begun with three days of various intact non-neutered noisy males taking up residence in our garden. We don't understand why because all of our cats have been neutered and there is nothing to attract the furry buggers. We have had daily visits from 'Fluffy' who is attempting to move in despite already having a home. *


He has been neutered so I doubt if he is the attraction but perhaps he sent word out "Free Food from these suckers!" Our two tabbies, both male, do bring their mates home but these latest noisy buggers aren't known to us and look like they've had steroids in their kittie-kat as well as having lived in the wild over the past year. Including our cats I counted nine cats in the garden this morning. Perhaps the garden wall falling has opened a portal to another world ?

I continue to model but I now post works in progress and completed models to the farce book modelling groups. But now the weather has become positively balmy (9C) I am minded to spend more time outdoors...if only the rain would take a break! Hey ho, spring is almost within touching distance and I can hopefully steer a course around the various felines and tackle the mess that is currently my garden.
TTFN.

* I've been told to stop encouraging him by Mrs C!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home