I'm sitting at the computer, full of home made chicken tikka masala (Mrs C prefers mild curries) with the cartoon cat Maisie wrapped around my feet. The boys are out, her daughter is asleep somewhere and with an equally full belly she is content and sociable enough to curl around my feet. Why cartoon cat?
She bears a resemblance to Felix and she has little white socks and a tuxedo. This is the one time where all four cats are nicely positioned for a photo and food wasn't involved. I cropped out Mrs C's head because she won't thank me for including a photo of her. Today, I have completed some futurelearn stuff towards my nursing portfolio and I am perusing the job market. I am looking to return to employment from April and a couple of friends have tipped me off to potential jobs coming up. I'll see what there is on offer. My right knee is causing me some difficulties and I am trying out short walks with rest and my leg elevated. I shan't bother my GP because I already know I need to lose weight and that at my age I shouldn't attempt to climb even small fences! But the mobility problem is causing me some concern and I had best address it. For this evening though I shall relax, have a beer and then watch one of the few TV programmes that still gives me pleasure. I know it is ropey old tosh but I thoroughly enjoy it, it is a chance to suspend belief for a couple of hours and sink into a world that no longer exists, if it ever did!
TTFN.

2 Comments:
The kitties are adorable and yes you should have your knee checked out, but Declan, it's time to put the 'fotcr' tree away!
Lol. The tree was gone by New Years Eve. We found all the missing baubles behind the sofa - Kitties!
Post a Comment
<< Home