Sunday, January 14, 2018


A brief walk around a local nature reserve / RAF bombing range earlier today to stretch my legs and get some fresh North Sea air into my lungs. No seal that I could see and I believe they have all moved on. Plenty of birds and assorted dogs with their respective owners but despite the lack of any sea breezes it did blow away the cobwebs. No sign of any aircraft dropping bombs or other assorted military hardware but an unusual combination to say the least!


Sadly, this was encountered on my way home and a detour was required. Hopefully the people involved are ok but if an air ambulance attended it sounds serious. I had intended to visit Skidbrooke church and take some photographs of the supposedly haunted church but I shall save that trip for a weekday when there will be fewer people around. Time for a cup of hot tea and feet up.

TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Ah, were you needing a real tank fix?

10:17 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Lol. There is an old Comet on the beach which was used for target practice. I've not yet seen it although a friend sent me some pictures of it.

6:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home