A quiet couple of weeks as we have all come down with some leurgy. Mrs C is suffering with head and earache which has knocked her off her feet. It's February and there is a lot going round so roll on spring, fresh air and lighter days as it is needed. The picture is of Sherlock who looks like he has a rod inserted somewhere!
I cancelled the job interview because of illness and because I realised I would be working with those patients who present a danger to the public. I decided I have had enough of that excitement and I would prefer a more sedate working environment. But with a high temperature and light headedness, coughing and spluttering my way through an interview would not present me at my best!
No lengthy modelling updates although I finally bought a unit to display them in. I will be looking at some clear perspex covering to prevent it becoming a cat hotel. The King Tiger I have been working on is nearly finished and is currently displayed until I feel well enough to continue.
My usual clumsiness has doubled and after knocking two meals in progress off the stove and scattering the contents, I think it's safer for me to avoid doing any delicate work. Even my vindaloo, whisky and night nurse cure failed this time. As I stated earlier, roll on spring as the garden needs work and I want to replace the garden gate. This winter has gone on long enough.
TTFN.


2 Comments:
I didn't want to say it on my site yet, but I may be headed for my third back surgery soon. The L5/S1 disc is the last one down by your pelvis, they just keep going down by one, but there's nothing lower after this that can go next, at least.
Hopefully this will sort things out for you Scott. The best of luck for that.
Post a Comment
<< Home