Thursday, January 19, 2017
Links
About Me
- Name: delcatto
- Location: Narnia, United Kingdom
A schlemiel schlepping his way through life...
Previous Posts
- I have a date for the MRI scan for the week after ...
- A visit to the dentist this morning for my six...
- ...
- Despite the necessary interruptions of work I am g...
- Twas the day after Christmas and not a soul was st...
- Shopping for the feastival is done. Well, it was c...
- The widget is getting bigger and as we have dis...
- A welcome day off and I am sipping fresh brewed co...
- I thought I would repost the ghostly encounter I h...
- After yesterdays doom and gloom I thought I would...

3 Comments:
So sorry for your loss, delcatto. I know you really cared for her.
So very sorry - she had a great life and excellent care with you.
A little late but I have always enjoyed reading about your dear old mutt her and loved the photos you posted of her, so very sorry for her loss but she she lived to a grand old age. I'm not a blogger by the way, just a reader of blogs for pure enjoyment so if my comment comes up as 'unknown' as it did once before, my name is Kate. All the best.
Post a Comment
<< Home