Wednesday, January 04, 2017



A visit to the dentist this morning for my six monthly check up and all is well. My regular dentist was on leave but another impossibly slim Catalan woman had a rummage around my wide open gob. She noted a couple of minor issues but they didn't warrant any interventions and I stated my preference for leaving well alone. She was slightly perplexed by the self removal of  the troublesome tooth and I apologised for not having it to hand for her to examine. No.1 son was somewhat freaked out by it and threw it away much to my annoyance.


I am pleased to have the day off after another sleepless night as I can quietly doze off in my armchair and catch up on much needed sleep. Roll on the MRI scan and hopefully appointments with the physiotherapist otherwise I may have to start sleeping in the armchair as that relieves the discomfort. The downside of that is waking up with two or three cats fast asleep on one!

TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Next time you are visiting your Mum, give me a shout a week or so before and I'll put you in touch with my sports massage therapist. She could undoubtedly sort your shoulder problems out in 1 or 2 sessions (and would probably see you at your Mum's as she also works at Colchester Hospital a couple of days a week).

She is amazing (and a qualified phsio as well). I have yet to find an ache/pain on a person that she can't fix.

1:37 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thanks BW. I will do that.

7:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home