Sunday, January 01, 2017

                                                       Happy New Year!

A bit late in the day but I made the mistake of burying my nose into research on one particular series of tanks ( Vickers E series which led to the Russian T26 and Polish 7TP tanks). Given that the heavens opened this morning and a damp grey day this afternoon, I opted for a quiet day in with lots of tea and finishing off the chocolates. Hence the hours flew by as I followed up leads, watched videos of old film and dipped into forums and blogs. I may have ordered two more models to add to the stash as I plan to make up a small collection of this particular series of tanks.
No new year resolutions other than enjoying life and avoiding the idiots. If I can do the latter at work I will count it a success!
Wishing you few readers who still pop in here a happy, healthy and fun filled 2017!

TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Happy 2017, Delcatto! The joy of getting so caught up in something that enthralls you is time well spent. All my best to you and yours for a joyful new year!

11:57 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Thank you Scott and my best wishes to you and yours for 2017!

11:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home