Monday, October 17, 2016

We are well into the sniffle, sneezes and leurgy season and I have caught my first one. The usual headache, earache and other cold related phenomena has confined me to home today. Add the extra goodness of a toothache and I am looking for the farmer with his shotgun to put me out of my misery. Ho hum, I and thousands of others have succumbed. To cheer everyone up here's a picture of Maisie...


Poor wee mite is now booked in for the vet next week and I will ask for a thorough check up of her health as she is thin, had been pulling out her fur prior to us getting her and she is fairly subdued. One of her kittens Mindy is being collected on Friday so that might help her perk up. She is very gentle but she does take Watson's food and he allows her to do so! This is Mindy...


Enough of the cats for now as my next lot of day nurse is required.

TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Good-looking cats! I was just telling Joanne over at 'I have seen the whole of the internet' recently that I'm overdue posting cat pictures.
I hope you feel better sooner than later.
Now I must go make a note of it to post some cat pics soon lest my aged mind forgets!

11:02 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

There are never enough cats.
Maisie on heat so the two boys, having been neutered have started picking on her. They're out during the day so she gets a break from them.

10:38 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home