Monday, August 15, 2016

I am taking a sabbatical from the blog as I really haven't got a lot to say and there are things I need to attend to in real life. Later this month I will start some redecorating and we will be clearing out old rubbish. I am hoping that starting on just the one room will kick start me to decorating other rooms. I hate decorating but it needs to be done. I am also off to Ireland at some point although given my current workload that might be the beginning of October. I plan to have a couple of weeks off and drive over plus a week at home to recover. Work is busy and the atmosphere is extremely odd. Rumours are flying around and we suspect plans are being made to change the service and shake up teams. We'll see... I shall catch up with you all in several weeks time so until then

Ta Ta For Now!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Good luck with everything, I'll be keeping an eye out for your return. Cheers!

10:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home