Monday, July 25, 2016


It appears I may have acquired a follower on twatter who reads my blog and makes the occasional snide comment about it. It's quite amusing really but indicative of the sad inadequate life this individual leads. I don't link this blog to social media primarily because of my work although I say very little about the work itself on here. Another reason is that I retweeted something about a notorious media whore and within ten minutes I was being followed by several bot accounts all of which I blocked, as well as blocking the notorious media whore who is male and of a quasi religious bent. I have no desire to knowingly invite such characters to my blog. Hey ho! The weird and wonderful world of social media eh?
TTFN.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The mindset of people in society now is worrying. I have had awful things said to me online simply because of a difference of opinion to their own, no reasonable debate, just straight into verbal abuse. Why? Because they can. They get a sinister kick out of it. Such is life!

2:35 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Hello Unknown.
There are a lot of abusive & angry idiots out there, particularly on tw!tter. I disengage from them, mute or block as necessary & leave them to stew in their own toxic juices.

7:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home