Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Third day of advent....


                               ( Picture courtesy of davidstephenson dot com )

I've been in Jerusalem in the snow and seen camels coping with it admirably, wise men not withstanding.


I have trawled for presents via the net for No.1 son after he had eventually agreed what he really really wanted including a much needed cover for his bike. Presents ordered and hopefully in transit although the main present won't be wrapped and placed under the tree. The smaller ones he doesn't know about will be wrapped, placed under the tree and provide amusement for the cats. I also finally bought something I have wanted for a long time... a mandolin. Having listened to early English and European music and my liking for Blue Grass I love the sound of the mandolin. The instrument I have ordered is cheap and cheerful and will provide me hours of entertainment and frustration as well as torture for anyone listening. The next video is something to aspire to....




I would quite happily just strum along to favourite tunes...


Just wonderful....

TTFN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

And there was me thinking of one of those razor-sharp slicey things that make you go 'ouch' every time you see someone using one on TV.

Sounds great fun.

8:23 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

One way of removing finger prints. Ouch!

11:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home