Monday, December 02, 2013

Day two of the Advent calender and it's a snowy scene with "Rudolph" reporting for sleigh duty...





The media has put out excitable end of the world warnings about cold weather and snow arriving later this week. That's somewhat of a surprise in December...

Writing of end of the world warnings I watched World's End and I quite enjoyed it. The film's theme certainly reminded me of pub crawls from my youth ... minus the aliens of course. Sadly, most of those pubs are now closed and the price of beer, etc... has consigned pub crawls to memory only. Anyhow, here is some music to sign off with ...


TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

We are still getting used to the cold here, too. Not much snow yet but it is inevitable in Wisconsin. I moan about it every year, but all we can do is carry on.

Oh, and watch out for the drivers who forgot how to drive in snow! They're out there, waiting to ruin your day.

12:10 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

I watch out for the drivers who can't drive in any weather!

5:45 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Most of them then...

8:25 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home