Sunday, November 28, 2010














After a night where the temperature dropped to -8 hereabouts the snow arrived at 10.30, happily after we had completed our shopping. But it provided an excellent opportunity for photographs whilst walking the pooch who loves snow. I'm not sure if that's the Labrador or Cocker Spaniel in her, probably both. It's still snowing three hours later and it certainly looks as though the snow is here to stay.














Needless to say the pooch is very happy and I enjoyed the brisk walk with the crunch of snow below my feet as the world was gradually muffled in it's new white coat. The weather forecast had promised a "light covering of snow with temperatures around zero degrees". Wrong on both counts and tonight I guess it will be well below zero again.














No 1 son at his girlfriends house up at the top of the Lincolnshire Wolds and there is a chance he may be stuck there if the roads are bad. Here we have the heating on and we are all wrapped up warm with the cats squeezed in beside various radiators. I think we'll keep it that way and enjoy the view from the windows.
TTFN.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Not a trace here, yet that may change in a day or two. Pardon my ignorance, but C or F? I'm guessing Celsius. Below zero is always cold, I'm just trying to wrap my head around just how cold you mean. Neither would be out of the ordinary in these parts.

11:51 pm  
Blogger delcatto said...

Celsius or should that be centigrade?

12:30 am  
Blogger Scoakat said...

How do I know, I'm American?! LOL
I remember as a boy expecting everything to go metric - it just hasn't happened here yet at all.

10:18 pm  
Blogger TheFatBigot said...

I hedge my bets and refer to Celcigrade.

6:20 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Celsius it is but I like your version FB. Otherwise it is just cold.

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home