Sunday, December 10, 2006

Swinging...









Mrs.C pointed out yesterday whilst shopping "Del,you are a bag swinger".
No, not gratuitous abuse, but a comment on my tendency to swing bags of shopping as I meander along. She made me carry the fragile contents (pressies) in two carrier bags and she maintained a safe distance as the bruises on her calves from previous shopping trips bear witness to my bag swinging tendencies. How our household ever manages to secure eggs or bottles of wine I just don't know. Is the world divided into bag swingers and non-bag swingers? Could Blair be a bag swinger or is Cherie the offender at no. 10? Does Britney swing her bags whilst out and about commando fashion? My other main offence is my unerring ability to kill crockery. Plates do not last long in the Catto household. Hence Mrs.C's sharp intake of breath as I examined some plates at a local store.









So a first rate ability to kill crockery combined with a wonderful instinctual ability to walk into things makes me wary of entering shops selling china. Would I have this problem in Beijing?
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home