Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Busily doing nothin'...














A much needed day off today and I have just finished a looong walk with the monster who is sprawled at my feet as I write this. She appears suitably knackered but would do it all again if I got her lead out. A perfect day for a walk, bright, breezy and chilly necessitating brisk walking otherwise the meaning of 'brass monkeys' becomes clear if I stop for more than a minute.I took the camera along for a few shots although the pooch recognises the sound of the camera and races back for each shot...primadonna.
I've now finished the introduction course for psychotherapy and I am on the waiting list to join a Balint group next year. A further 12 - 18 months of that and hopefully I'll be accepted for intermediate training for two years...then the next move is five years advanced training. It could add up to nine/ten years in total to qualify as a psychodynamic psychotherapist and that's only if I am accepted for the training. Only right given that this really is 'messing about' in peoples minds and is likely to be traumatic at times. Phew...I'll take it a step at a time and at least I can concentrate on finishing my OU degree over the next two years.
Enough of the serious stuff...I might win the lottery and buy myself a goat farm in Brittany where I can set up a small brewery. Cheese and real ale, I'd be an honest artisan and be in touch with my celtic roots.














It still doesn't feel like Christmas apart from the annoying TV adverts but I am looking forward to it. I am working Christmas day and fingers crossed that everyone has better things to do than have a crisis. But before that I still have to buy Mrs.C's present and try hard to not forget it which I did one year. To compound my idiocy I gave her £20.00 which I then had to borrow the next day for work! You can guess what happened next...
TTFN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home