Testing…
Hooray! It works. I have had issues with my google account and unable to add pictures to my blog but today, success! Interestingly, since the outbreak of interesting times in Persia I haven’t had any spam emails. That is the 1/24 scale Airfix Stuka with the first camo colour airbrushed on and also on the exterior of the masked canopies. The internal canopies also masked and ready for airbrushing and the build now masked for the schwarz grün paint camo to be airbrushed on. Once that is done I will move to clear coats, decals and possibly masking to airbrush insignia on, a first for me. I started this build back in December last year and I am pleased with the work so far. This has included time away from modelling and building a few other kits.
The Vosper MTB in 1/72 scale is now built and awaiting more paint, rigging and weathering. Both kits a joy to build so far despite the MTB being an old kit with fit issues. Hopefully these will all be completed in the next two weeks and I will consider my next build then. The MTB is for a group build and I have an aircraft set aside for another group build which is ongoing until September.
Despite being very windy, cold and the usual rain the last two days have also been bright. The clocks spring forward tomorrow and fingers crossed the last of wintry weather will be behind us. Realistically, I can’t do too much in the garden as my back and legs for the past week have been very troublesome. Bending over and carrying anything heavy is strictly a no-no these days. I can attend to the raised bed and plant in the pots and happily I can take my time doing any jobs in the garden. My model building is likely to slow down with the arrival of better weather. We have already seen butterflies and bees, lots of birdsong and the two Freds are loving the garden, chasing every flying object including leaves! Winnie also savaged a chunk of moss to death for an hour the other day. My horizons have diminished over the past year because of poor mobility and retirement but thankfully a good imagination and hobbies keep me happy and distracts me from the external current madness of politics by other means. I hope all is well with the few readers of this blog and you are all anticipating the better spring weather.
TTFN.



2 Comments:
A taste of summer here today, and it's nice.
I don't talk about the news much at all, but I am very aware and none of it's good. We need our distractions.
Just don't stop moving!
lol. I keep moving as I really notice how stiff my joints are after prolonged periods of rest.
Post a Comment
<< Home