The Stuka is awaiting more paint but I need a couple of hours free of cats and a mild day where I can leave the door / window open for airbrushing such a large kit. We are letting Winnie out for short periods and she has so far returned home each time. With better weather now that Spring is possibly coming in I can spend time in the garden and Winnie can spend more time out where I can keep an eye on her. Talking of which…
This is ‘Black Tom’, an intact male cat that calls most days, literally calling loudly and he is friendly but hopefully he has a home as he looks well fed. He is the cat who brought Winnie home when she got lost the first time and she does like him but, she likes every cat she meets. Today was a beautiful day but the next few days promise to be cooler. However, it really does feel like Spring is cracking through the shell and emerging into the weak sunlight.
TTFN.



4 Comments:
A few snow flurries here this morning after quite a few days when it seemed like spring was here.
- BW
You have snow again, brrr. Colder here today and rain showers. Spring still tapping at the shell but not yet out. Keep warm and dry as more predicted for the week ahead.
Our forecast is now pretty good until midweek, then colder with minor snow chances. But I like how rain cleans everything up better. My car looks better than it has in months, after today.
Cats do have their own community. And the outdoor cats do know where the indoor cats are, we've seen.
They certainly do Scott. There aren’t many cats around here these days compared to a few years ago. Lots of rental properties and people move on.
Post a Comment
<< Home