Friday, April 02, 2021


 I finally completed the build of the Messerschmitt ME 410 'Hornisse' although I have an aerial wire to attach and a dark wash is still required but otherwise done. Apart from the replacement canopy it has been built out of the box. The kit canopy was truly awful and did not match the plane at all. A nice and quick build and I am making progress on the next one, the Fokker DXXI on skis in Finnish colours.


A very lazy day apart from some tidying up, a few hours at the modelling desk and a brief foray to the shops for essentials. The four day break is much needed and although the weather is cold I hope to be out in the garden tomorrow. Today...it is wonderful to do absolutely nothing and have nothing to do with work. Fish and chips tonight and perhaps a couple of large G & T's accompanied by music. I hope you all have a pleasant and restful weekend.

TTFN.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scoakat said...

Ah, yes, a good weekend to you, too. Another concert livestream and a few whiskeys over here tonight. Cheers!

11:55 pm  
Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Enjoy your well-deserved weekend!

10:08 am  
Blogger delcatto said...

Enjoy folks and thank you. I'm full of cold!!

I thought it was my usual hay fever but it's a cold. So much for masks and the rest of it! A few medicinal whiskies tonight might help but wrapped up warm and sweat it out.

1:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home