Pinch, Punch, first of the month and no returns!
Tis October and feeling very autumnal today with the leaves rapidly changing colour and starting to drop and the temperature likewise dropping. I like autumn and possibly the season I like most although, after a hard winter I am more than happy to welcome in spring. Travelling back from Skidbrooke yesterday and gazing on the fields, dykes and open spaces and I realised how much I like the countryside around there and in North Lincolnshire. Flat lands, much reclaimed from marshes and with large open skies and views into the distance. Particularly atmospheric in autumn and winter with mists, fogs and when covered in frost. In doing some background research I found this website and I have been scrolling through it. Fascinating and an eye opener regarding what one would assume are quiet country villages.
In other news the above arrived in the post as I cannot resist a bargain model kit. For less than the current cost of three pints of beer I made a bid and won the auction. I have just about completed the last two builds and I have started on the latest build, the Heinkel He 111 which I am enjoying so far. The table is currently occupied by three of the cats so any work suspended for the day!
TTFN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home