Hooray! Holi Holidays are here...I can't really go anywhere but I am pleased to have a break from work and relax. As per usual on my first day off I wake up with a cold but no temperature so it's not that leurgy!
Up early, breakfasted and en famille to the mall for the first time since before the lockdown and after this morning it could well be several months before I return. The indoor market was good for fresh local produce and I poodled off to the local cheapo shop for my second trip out for necessary Birthday weekend booze. I shan't have to leave the house for the rest of the weekend apart from planned walking tomorrow to strengthen my right knee. I also received presents from my Mum including a cheque with a note attached to buy a decent bottle of malt whisky plus a variety of other gifts. I shan't be sixty until Tuesday but given it is Covid 2020 the usual rules no longer apply. If governments can make it up as they go along then so can we!
This little bugler has turned semi feral again and Thursday night she would not come in despite a humungous thunderstorm. We got her in this morning and the pitiful howling eventually stopped after an hour followed by a further few hours of sulking although she enjoyed the fuss we made of her and she remains very affectionate. She's out again now and I suspect we won't see her until quite late when food might tempt her back in. I'll leave it there for today as I hope to get out and about this coming week and have some pictures for the blog. Although it is currently like a monsoon out there but hopefully some dry days next week.
TTFN.

2 Comments:
Happy Big Birthday Eve (and Happy Birthday for tomorrow in case I forget to visit)!
I shall raise a glass or two to you tomorrow.
Thank you BW.
Post a Comment
<< Home